Sport4Fitness CIC is a Community Interest Company providing multi sport activities that are affordable to all. We provide sessions & run an annual event for Children and Adults with Special Educational Needs(SEN) & Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND). We also cater for under 5’s and children and young people.
To introduce children & adults of all abilities to sport in Northamptonshire at affordable rates, teaching them to improve their agility, balance and co-ordination, develop basic skills enabling them to progress easily onto specific sports that they may enjoy for a lifetime in a multi sport environment.
ALL our sessions aim to cover the following:
- Teaching teamwork and positive social behaviour
- Being competitive without encouraging aggression
- Improve self confidence and ability to concentrate
- Create an environment where everyone is praised and rewarded for improvement and good behaviour
We as a Community Interest Company aim to always cover the following:
- Offer quality supervised sessions
- Offer our sports equipment and services at an affordable rate
- Promote positive social interaction
- Work together with various organisations to help improve sport offered in Northamptonshire
Income is raised from:
- Minimal fees for participation
- Sponsorship, advertising and donations from national and local companies
- Grants and funding from local authorities and sporting bodies
- Profits from event days
- Private donations
How We Use Our Income:
- Extend the range of sports & activities offered by Sport4Fitness CIC
- Increasing participation levels.
- Help the development of sports & activities available to disability groups.
- Improve the social, physical and mental wellbeing of all of those involved in our sector.
We rely on support from all sectors of the community and support from volunteers.
If you would like to become a volunteer please get in touch with the form below